24 Jun 2013

Read this and share this -->

Victim of LIC, Koramangala Branch -->

You might have heard or seen many positive and good reviews about LIC. But I don’t want to talk about how genuine those reviews are. Whether it’s been written by LIC officials themselves or its really by the LIC customers. I am here to share my horrifying experience and the bank has made my life more problematic, especially the LIC Bank Manager of the Koramangala Branch. His name is Vijay and he is acting like a very helpful person if you want to get a loan. Let me brief what exactly is happening at this branch, and the branch manager.
I have purchased a flat near Koramangala. We are almost 16 of us who have purchased in this project. We are few of us who applied for a home loan with the LIC, Koramangala Branch which has bought us a great disappointment amongst ourselves. I feel I am trapped by the builder and the bank. I do not wish to disclose my flat/builders name. Our home loans were approved.
After 3 months the Corporate Town Planning Officer came and asked me for the sanction plans, but as I do not have any such documents, I approached my builder for the same. They instructed us that it is with the LIC. When we went to LIC, they weren’t able to give me a satisfactory answer to us. After so much of struggle we finally managed to get hold of Mr. Vijay, LIC Bank Manager of the Koramangala Branch. We threatened him in all possible ways to give us all the details. Obviously he didn’t help us at all.
When we tracked about his previous sanctioned home loans for other customers, we found out that he has illegally processed and approved home loans for more than 20 of them. By looking at the fake documents from the builders, he has gone ahead and taken bribe money of Rs. 1 Lakh from the builders and still went ahead and approved the home loans for them. As I mentioned before we have noticed that the same thing has happened for 16 of us till now and I am sure there are many others who would bring the same experience to light very soon. I really believedLIC from many ages and never expected this pathetic service from a Government Institution like them. We have even planned to file a case with the police. I am taking time and writing this e-mail, just not to ruin his career or anything, but I don’t want other customers to go through the same horror experience as us. I would be sending a copy of this email even to Mr. Vijay. We are also planning to send this to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Bangalore.
I request you to take this matter very seriously and you can even visit the LIC, Koramangala Branch yourself and have a look at the current issues going on there. I will be in touch with you all, and would even reveal my identity in the next conversations that we would share.

Regards,
Victim of LIC, Koramangala Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment